Sunday, August 17, 2008

West Coast Road Trip

Movin' Michael


After doing the long-distance thing for 6 months, Michael finally decided to make the move to Washington. Hurray! One of my best friends and former college roomates came along to help with the 5 day drive through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and up the coast of California, Oregon, and Washington. It was a beautiful trip...but VERY long.


Kara and Me

If it wasn't for Kara I probably wouldn't have met Michael. Her family is the one who rallied for me to go to England, where I met Michael. Having the exact same majors and career paths we were in lots of classes together in college and were roomates for 2 years. I love her!



Sand Dunes in Southern Oregon

Neither Michael or Kara had been to Oregon before. They were thinking of trying to drive through it in the night and I convinced them that it was something worth adding an extra day onto the trip for. We were all so glad that we did. It was a breath taking day! Much better than my last Oregon coast trip, where it rained the entire week!



Sunset in N. Oregon

No comments: