Sunday, August 17, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas with Ari

Arianisa was born December 8, 2007 and 3 weeks later Michael and I flew down to Texas to
see her over Xmas. I couldn't get enough of her! She was so cute and tiny! Here she is with Michael. It was his first time to hold a baby! He got lots of practice in over our week long stay!


Aunt Kate

Aunt Kate holding and admiring Ari...pretty much what I did the entire stay. We spent several long nights up together, with me taking baby duty to relieve the exhausted new parents!


Ari and Reagan (the new mommy) checking each other out. SO cute!

Deming Family Photo

My Uncle Henry drove my 89 year old Grandma Van all the way down from Colorado to see her first great-grand child. It was so special for all of us! Grandma just couldn't stop staring at Ari!


Grandma VanSchoonhoven and Ari taking each other in.

No comments: